WE HAVE NOTHING AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
CHECK BACK SOON AS RENTAL APARTMENTS COME UP REGULARLY
PLEASE SEE “WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?” Below to proceed.
YOUR HOME – We take pride in serving our tenants! You will find these units have been substantially renovated including new windows throughout. We offer a comfortable and convenient environment for you and our management will be attentive to your needs. All units are pet friendly for cats and most allow dogs if the dog qualifies. Feel free to ask any of our existing tenants about their experience living at our properties!
WHAT IS INCLUDED – Trash Removal, Parking, and Water/Sewer are included in all apartments and driveway snow removal is included in most. Most do not include the cost for heat or electric except 23 Elm A – D include heat and hot water. For more details please click on support and documents.
WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
- Check the website by scrolling down home page to “Available Units” where you can view photos, descriptions, and availability dates to find something that you like.
- Fill out the WEB FORM below for every adult living in the apartment and click “FINISH”. It only takes a few minutes and allows us to know if that apartment is suitable for you.
- Contact Rich by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a showing.
- If you want the apartment a full application below is then necessary. Fill it out and email it to Rich.
- We will then send you an email from Trans Union SmartMove with an application to complete online. They will perform a background check for eviction, criminal, and credit history that we will pay for.
- When approved a standard month to month agreement is completed and a first months rent and one month security deposit is necessary to move in.
- Tenants under age 21 will need a parent or guardian co-signer.
- If you have read the procedure above and want to move forward please complete the WEB FORM and call or email Rich: 518 796 1362 or email@example.com
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (PDF document) to create a hard copy to fax, mail or scan and email.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Text Document) Download the text document below to save and email
PETS – 1 or 2 Cats are allowed in all units. Dogs, only accepted in some apartments, are at an added cost of $30 – $50/month depending on the dog. Dogs need to be interviewed by Rich, the owner. Rich is a dog lover but If your dog is not well behaved or barks a lot we can not move forward because we are very considerate of other tenants.
We accept HUD and other social services agencies EXCEPT Washington County D.S.S. for which we do not accept assistance of any kind.
Rent payments are typically sent here:
Checks are made out to either RC2 Enterprises LLC or NZR Development LLC
Owner / Landlord: Rich Citro
4 Kensington Rd.
Glens Falls NY 12801
518 796 1362 cell
518 798 0951 fax