NEWS FLASH! ($850/mo.) We have 3 – BIG, NEW 2 Bedroom apartments at 9 Elm St. Hudson Falls. All have NEW; Energy efficient forced hot water heating systems, windows, ceiling fans, appliances, floors, counters, paint, trim, bathrooms, kitchens and MORE. You will find them all beautiful! Unit #1 is available NOW, unit 2 was just rented, and unit 3 will be ready in about 1 month. Landlord pays for hot water, tenant pays for gas and electric. Qualified dogs allowed and can use our “on premises” doggie park. Plenty of Parking.
Only qualified applicants need apply. We are looking for mature tenants with monthly income of around $2,500 minimum that will respect and preserve the beauty, elegance and newness of their home. These are 2 bedroom units and we will only accept an appropriate number of people suitable to occupy the premises comfortably.
There are only photos of unit 1 on this site at this time. IF YOU WANT TO SEE 9 ELM just stop by any day but Sunday. Our workers are finishing them off so don’t mind the construction.
To find out how to apply for and see any apartment please scroll down to “WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?”
YOUR HOME – We take pride in serving our tenants! You will find all of our 32 apartments have been substantially renovated including new windows throughout. We offer a comfortable and convenient environment for you and our management will be attentive to your needs. All units are pet friendly for cats and most allow dogs for a fee if the dog qualifies. Feel free to ask any of our existing tenants about their experience living at our properties!
WHAT IS INCLUDED – Trash Removal, Parking, and Water/Sewer are included in all apartments and driveway snow removal is included in most. Most do not include the cost for heat or electric except 23 Elm A – D include heat and hot water and all units in 9 Elm include hot water. For more details please click on support and documents.
WHAT IS REQUIRED AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
- Click on “Available Units” to see what is available. From there you can view photos and descriptions to see what is available . If you find something that you like please proceed.
- Fill out the WEB FORM below for every adult living in the apartment and click “FINISH”. It only takes a few minutes and allows us to know if that apartment is suitable for you.
- Contact Rich by email at email@example.com to set up a showing.
- If you want the apartment a full application below is then necessary. Fill it out and email it to Rich.
- We will then send you an email from Trans Union SmartMove with an application to complete online. They will perform a background check for eviction, criminal, and credit history that WE will pay for.
- When approved a standard month to month agreement is completed and a first months rent and one month security deposit is necessary to move in.
- Tenants under age 21 will need a parent or guardian co-signer.
- If you have read the procedure above and want to move forward please complete the WEB FORM and call or email Rich: 518 796 1362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (PDF document) to create a hard copy to fax, mail or scan and email.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Text Document) Download the text document below to save and email
PETS – 1 or 2 Cats are allowed in all units. Dogs, only accepted in some apartments, are at an added cost of $30 – $50/month depending on the dog. Dogs need to be interviewed by Rich, the owner. Rich is a dog lover but If your dog is not well behaved or barks a lot we can not move forward because we are very considerate of other tenants.
We accept HUD and other social services agencies EXCEPT Washington County D.S.S. for which we do not accept assistance of any kind.
Rent payments are typically sent here:
Checks are made out to either RC2 Enterprises LLC or NZR Development LLC
Owner / Landlord: Rich Citro
4 Kensington Rd.
Glens Falls NY 12801
518 796 1362 cell
518 798 0951 fax